Barantech’s quality engineering and designs are geared to provide maximum safety and security for the aviation industry in the air or on the ground. Robust and intuitive piezo-based switching solutions and keypads – from cockpit access panels and emergency call buttons to window shade controls – are built to withstand harsh climate conditions, vibration, extreme temperatures or changes in atmospheric pressure.
These high-quality aviation switching solutions are the perfect solution for new equipment manufacturers as well as for aircraft retrofit purposes:
- Solid metal housings – Switches are built to last despite high traffic conditions, resulting in minimal downtime and more flights.
- No moving parts – Controls are easy to clean, with no nooks or crannies, and are built to withstand aggressive chemicals and detergents, suitable for lavatory flush switches.
- FAA approved– Switches meet the most stringent aviation and airport quality standards, including those for luggage control systems.
- Customizable controls – Customized design of special graphics and use of various materials, such as polycarbonate, to suit diverse uses and requirements.
- Hygienic – With no moving parts, there is nowhere for bacteria or pathogens to accumulate.
- Touch-free control – Selection of motion-activated infrared switches offer touchless controls that are fully customizable – perfect for durable In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) Systems.