Tough solutions for tough environments – Barantech’s vandal-proof, weather-resistant and programmable piezo switches and control panels are the perfect solutions for the diverse functional needs of prisons and correctional facilities: entry keypads, panic buttons, security switches – both indoor and outdoor.
Advanced and customized engineering designed to help monitor and control the smooth operation of correctional facilities:
- Vandal resistance – Barantech’s sealed and solid-state construction provides the highest level of resistance to recurrent vandalism attempts – resisting tampering damage from knives, rocks and even kicking.
- Zero repair & replacement cost – Solid state switches are stress tested to function up to 50 million cycles, minimizing replacement and repair costs.
- Emergency panic buttons – With large activation area, specially designed buttons are easily activated by a guard in an emergency by banging anywhere on the entire plate surface.
- Self-diagnostic capability – Switches provide remote alerts in cases of tampering and damage attempts.
- Pressure and glove activation – Piezo switch mechanism can be activated when wearing gloves or by application of pressure.
- Programmable timers – Controls can be adjusted using timers in the field or factory pre-set, for predefined lock-out times.
- Encapsulation technology – Buttons, keypads and switches can be installed anywhere, as they are impervious to rain, sleet, humidity, vibration, dirt, bug infestation and flooding.