From train operation switches and control panels to illuminated bus opening & stop buttons, Barantech’s piezoelectric switch applications, used daily by thousands of users, are engineered to provide the performance, resilience and reliability necessary for public transport.
Operating under high-traffic conditions, these switch and control solutions are designed for safety and minimal maintenance:
- Customizable & programmable – Piezo keypads and switches, whether touch free, touch metal or motion-activated, offer a range of programmable options for the diverse needs of public transport control systems.
- Built for safer journeys – Rugged metal constructions withstand constant vibrations and switch programming prevents unintended activation, with no RFI or EMI interference.
- Virtually zero maintenance – Highly durable, vandal and weather-proof switches that are ideally suited for heavy duty usage (50 million activations), resulting in low service and maintenance costs.
- Public health first – Touch-free infrared switches are the hygienic solution for door opening and ticketing, and touch metal control panels can withstand frequent washdowns and sterilization.
- Self-diagnostics – Self-diagnostic capability ensures real-time reporting of any fault condition to the main operating system.
- Security – With security always an issue, products such as security door keypads offer peace of mind for operators and users.