Manufacturers of underwater diving equipment require high quality switching solutions capable of operating reliably many meters under water, providing good battery life and enabling operation with the single press of the button. Barantech’s variety of versatile and robust submersible underwater piezoelectric switches are designed to address all these needs, as well as prevent accidental activation caused by increased water pressure during a gradual descent.
Fully submersible control solutions:
- Control switches –Submersible and durable switches and buttons for the activation of various functions – lights, batteries and thermal controls.
- One button control – Prolonged switch closure offer users a simple, one button control so one switch does the job of three: Hold down for ON, tap & release to change power levels, and hold down for OFF.
- Metal housings – Use of milled, one-piece metal housings mean zero chance of flooding that could occur with a rubber-booted, mechanical switch mechanisms.
- Rugged controls – Switch panels and keypads with double encapsulation are submersible to up to 300 meters, exceed IP68 and IP69K requirements and operate smoothly from -20°C to +75°C
- Glove friendly – Barantech’s touch metal piezo switches enable divers to operate the switch while wearing neoprene diving gloves.
- Customizable – Engineering support enabling custom design to suit specific switch shapes and environmental requirements, as well as design easy to use UX.