We are committed to keeping private data private. Thus, We only collect personal data related to you as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described in this policy.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND USE
We receive and store any information you enter on the Website or give us in any other way. Hence, we collect and use the following personal data related to you:
- When you fill in any form on the Website, you provide us with your full name, email address, phone number, and any additional information that you choose to provide us.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter.
- Traffic and online usage information that your online activities generate and are being recorded by certain tracking technologies, such as cookies. Such information has a potential to be identifiable information, including IP address, browser information, clicks, session duration, content viewing, content downloading, etc. related to you.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH PERSONAL DATA RELATED TO YOU?
We use the personal data we collect and receive to provide you with our content and to manage our communication with you, to enable the Website’s tools and features, to study and analyze the functionality of the Website and your activities, to provide support, to measure the Website activity, to maintain the Website, to make it better and to continue developing it.
We will further use personal data related to you to provide you with commercial and marketing information about us, our products and other related content.
We commit to process personal data related to you solely for the purposes described in this policy.
HOW DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA RELATED TO YOU?
We do not sell, rent, lease, or otherwise provide personal data to third parties, except as provided below:
- We will share personal data related to you with third party service providers to help us operate, manage and protect the Website and our operations. These service providers provide us with services such as analytics, mailing services, data storage, etc.
- We will disclose personal data related to you with or without notice (a) if required by a subpoena or other judicial or administrative order; (b) where required by law; or (c) at our sole discretion, where we deem it necessary to protect the safety of any individual, the general public, or to prevent violations of our, or of any third party’s rights.
- We will disclose personal data related to you in case of a merger, acquisition or any other structural change that will require us to do so as part of the structural change.
- Aggregated and Analytical Information
- We use standard analytics tools. For example, we use Google Analytics to learn about how you and others use the Website, how we should improve your user experience and which improvements we should prioritize. We will use additional or other analytical tools from time to time.
- The privacy practices of these tools are subject to their own privacy policies, and use their own cookies to provide their services. You can find more information about how Google uses data when you use the Website at: google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- We use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information and will share it with our partners for legitimate business purposes. It has no effect on your privacy, because there is no reasonable way to extract data from the aggregated information that we or others can associate specifically to you.
- We will share personal data related to you only subject to the terms of this policy, or subject to your prior consent.
You are not required by law to provide us with the personal data described above.
At any time, you may opt out of our newsletter and marketing mailing lists, or request that personal data related to you will not be shared with our third-party service providers, as described above. It will take up to 10 business days for your opt-out request to take effect.
Note that we may keep your details without using them if necessary, and for the necessary period of time, for legal requirements and proceedings. For further information, please read the ‘Data Retention’ section in this policy.
Please use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, which is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/, or any other opt-out mechanism offered by Google to stop the collection of your personal information by Google Analytics.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise your choices.
ACCESSING PERSONAL DATA RELATED TO YOU
If you assume that personal data related to you is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date, please provide us with the necessary information to correct it.
At any time, you can contact us at: email@example.com and request to access the personal data related to you that we keep. We will ask you to provide us with certain credentials to verify your identity, and to the extent required under applicable law, we will make good-faith efforts to locate the personal data that you request to access.
YOUR EU DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
If the GDPR applies to the processing of personal data related to you by us, then the following terms apply.
Where we process personal data related to you as a data controller, the processing is based on the following lawful grounds:
- All processing of personal data related to you which are not based on the lawful grounds indicated below, are based on your consent.
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation and to protect your and others’ vital interests.
We will further rely on our legitimate interests, which we believe are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, for the following purposes:
- Communications with you, including direct marketing.
- Enhancements and improvements to your and others experience with the Website.
- Fraud detection and misuse of the Website.
In addition to your rights under other sections in this policy, at any time you may:
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data related to you. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Request to delete or restrict access to personal data related to you. We will review your request and use our judgment, pursuant to the provisions of the applicable law, to reach a decision about your request.
- Request not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
- Ask to transfer personal data related to you in accordance with your right to data portability.
- Object to the processing of personal data related to you for direct marketing purposes. Additional information about this right is available under the “Choice” section in this policy.
- Lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.
If you exercise one (or more) of the abovementioned rights, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, you may request to be informed that third parties that hold personal data related to you, in accordance with this policy, will act accordingly.
A summary and further details about your rights under EU data protection laws, is available on the EU Commission’s website at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en.
Note that when you send us a request to exercise your rights, we will need to reasonably authenticate your identity and location. We will ask you to provide us with credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be and will further ask you questions to understand the nature and scope of your request.
If you have any concerns about the way we process personal data related to you, you are welcome to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will look into your inquiry and make good-faith efforts to respond promptly.
We will retain personal data related to you for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of using such personal data as described under this policy or as permitted by law.
We will keep aggregated non-identifiable information without limitation, and to the extent reasonable, we will delete or de-identify potentially identifiable information when we no longer need to process the information in an identifiable form.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE YOUR TERRITORY
We will store and process personal data in various sites throughout the globe.
If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of personal data related to you outside of your territory requires your consent, then you provide us with your freely given, expressed, specific and unambiguous consent for such transfer.
We will also transfer personal data from the European Economic Area (EEA) to Israel which is deemed to provide an adequate level of data protection as set forth in 2011/61/EU: Commission Decision of 31 January 2011 pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequate protection of personal data by the State of Israel with regard to automated processing of personal data. If we will transfer personal data related to you to other jurisdictions, which are not deemed to provide an adequate level of data protection, we will use appropriate safeguards, in particular, by way of entering into the European Union (EU) Standard Contractual Clauses as amended from time to time with the relevant recipients, or by adhering to equivalent data transfer regulations to protect the security and confidentiality of personal data.
We maintain the confidentiality of personal data related to you and take reasonable steps to ensure that the information is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use. We take reasonable measures to protect personal data related to you from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We do not guarantee that the Website is immune from cyberattacks, malicious activities, malfunctions, honest mistakes or other types of abuse and misuse of personal data.
From time to time, we will need to update this policy. If the updates have minor or no consequences, they will take effect 7 days after we post a notice on the Website. Substantial changes will take effect 30 days after we initially post our notice. If we need to adapt this policy to legal requirements, the new policy will become effective immediately or as required.
Continuing visiting the Website after the new policy takes effect means that you agree to the new policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way that we process personal data related to you, please email us at: email@example.com
We will review your query and make a good-faith effort to respond promptly.