EVERSWITCH Touch Metal switches help to resolve difficult HMI issues across the toughest environmental conditions. With no moving parts, our products excel in high use, high-abuse areas and are impervious to weather and temperature extremes and provide the following advantages:
– One piece, milled Aluminum or Stainless Steel housings
– Momentary, Toggle, Prolonged, Continuous, Timer, Programmable and Slide types
– Piezo Touch Switch – Metal activation with no moving parts that could fail over time
– Tested for 50 Million cycles (the test fixture had to be replaced four times)
– Impervious to weather conditions: snow, rain, ice, dirt are no problem
– Illuminated and non-illuminated types in 16, 19, 22, 27 and 30mm diameters.
– 24V 0.2A standard, up to 120V 30A possible
– Eliminates ESD, EMI and RFI issues, used in EMP-proof applications as well
– Exceeds Class1 Div 1 Hazardous Location reqts, withstands chemical laden environments
– Exceeds IP-68 and IP-69K requirements: actually submersible to 1000m
– Readily customized to meet your most challenging applications
Showing all 27 results
We are closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and while taking great care of our employee’s safety and health, we remain at work to support our customers.
Please contact us for more details